As you all know, the hiring company only hires the best talents.
What do you mean by referring the best candidate?
Referring the best candidate through Seekers means referring candidates who best meet the required and desired criteria in the job requirement section.
Follow this 4 steps to refer the best candidates on Seekers.
Step 1: Understand the Required and Desirable Criteria of the Job Requirement
Let us take a look at the following job requirement:
MEDICAL SALES GENERAL MANAGER JOB REQUIREMENT
- The key requirement for this job is the candidate must have working experience as Country manager or General Manager in the medical equipment sales industry and possess own transport as the general will be travelling frequently.
- You must be 35 to 50 years old and possess team management experience (min 10 people) and medical sales experience.
- You must have a pro active attitude leadership quality, with great sense of responsibility.
- The company prefer someone who has great exposure working with International company.
- We are looking for person who have both ability to act as Manager and also an aggressive Sales leader.
- The candidate that you refer must have experience in Medical Equipment Sales and has experience in leadership position like country manager or general manager.
- The candidate that you refer must have experience managing sales team.
- Possess Own Transport
- Leadership character
- The candidate that you refer has working experience in Multi National Company.
- The candidate that you refer must be within the age range of 35 - 50 years old.
Let us look at another Job Requirement.
SALES EXECUTIVE JOB REQUIREMENT
- The main requirement of the sales executive position is to have minimum 1 year of working experience or in the related field.
- You will be required to have your own transport as you will be travelling often.
- You must possess at least professional certificate or diploma in any field.
- You must have good communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to communicate at all levels within the client environment and within our business.
- You are required to speak English, Malay and Mandarin fluently.
- You must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- The hiring company is looking for Malaysian citizens Age 25 - 35 years old with strong sense of responsibility, highly energized, independent, pleasant personality and a good attitude.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- The position is open for Female only.
- The candidate that you refer must have at least 1 year sales experience.
- The candidate that you refer must have at least a professional certificate or diploma education.
- The candidate that you refer must be able to speak and write in Bahasa Melayu, English and Mandarin. (Please take note: Anyone that do not speak Mandarin, that apply for this position will be rejected directly).
- Must be able to communicate, converse, this is a sales job.
- The candidate that you refer must be know how to use microsoft office.
- As stated clearly the position is only for Female, if there are any Male that apply will be rejected directly.
- Candidate that you refer must be 25 - 35 years old, with pleasant personality, highly energized.
- Fresh Graduate who has own transport, willing to travel, and can communicate with anyone, and has 1 year part time job working experience related to sales can apply for this job.
Step 2: Discover & Confirm The Best Candidate that meet the Required & Desired Criteria
Now you understand what is the required criteria and the desired criteria in the job requirement section, next is to discover and confirm which the of your friend meets the required and desired criteria.
You may discover and confirm which candidates meet the job requirement by talking with your friends, it can be over dinner, over lunch, over breakfast or even over sports like badminton, futsal, basketball where you can talk with your friend.
Step 3: Share Job Description Page with The Best Candidate that meet the Required & Desired Criteria
Once you identify which of your friend would have a higher chance of getting a job through Seekers, You may show them the job description page, giving them time to go through understand the job description, job responsibilities and job requirement and company information before asking them to apply.
Showing them the job description page and giving them ample time to decide is important so that they are clear and have the clarity on new career they are applying for.
Step 4: Invite the best candidate to apply through the your referral link
Lastly, invite them to apply through your referral link.
Let us recap:
- Step 1: Understand the Required Criteria and Desired criteria of the job requirement.
- Step 2: Discover and Confirm the best candidate that meets the required and desired criteria.
- Step 3:Share the Job Description page to the best candidate that meets the required and desired criteria.
- Step 4:Invite them to apply through the link you share.
Now you know how to refer the best candidates on Seekers, start referring now. Click here for a list of job opportunities on Seekers.
Remember all jobs listed on Seekers are only for Malaysian Citizens. Expats or foreigners that apply for jobs on Seekers will be rejected directly.
Let me end with this quote:
People won't care how much you know until they know how much you care.
Have more questions about Seekers? Head over to our FAQ section here.