Human Resource Executive (Japanese Speaking) Job Description
- Industry: Cultured Milk Drink
- Position: HR/General Affairs Supervisor/Executive (Japanese Speaking)
- Monthly Salary: RM3,000 ~ RM4,000 (Based on experience)
- Allowance: Telephone
- Bonus: Once per year（Depends on employee performance)
- Probation period: 6 months
- Working Location: Oakland Industrial Park Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
- Type of employment: Full time
- Working hours: 08:00 am ~ 05:00 pm
- Holiday: Alternate Sat,Sun and PH.
Human Resource Executive (Japanese Speaking) Job Responsibilities
- Do administrative jobs : recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
- Liaise with government agency such as Immigration, JAKIM, Ministry of Health, DOSH, DOE etc.
- Communicate and Report Japanese Management and translate to local staffs as well.
Human Resource Executive (Japanese Speaking) Job Requirement
- Only Malaysian (Preferable Male)
- Having working experience as similar positions to Human Resource
- Required language (s) Bahasa Malaysia, English and Japanese
- We are Yakult Malaysia.
- Yakult was officially established in Malaysia in 2003 and we began to produce Yakult products here since 2004.
- Yakult (M) Sdn Bhd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Yakult CO. Ltd., Japan. We have committed millions of ringgit to establish and operate our one and only local factory in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan and our Head Office in Glenmarie, Shah Alam. Since then, we have opened Sales Office in Johor Bahru, Kluang, Melaka, Penang, Kuantan, Ipoh, Sitiawan, Terengganu, Seremban, Kota Bharu, Alor Setar, Kuching, Miri and Kota Kinabalu.
- Yakult currently employs over 260 people throughout Malaysia. Our employees include production workers, sales consultants, customer service officers, administrative staff and managers.
Only Candidates that meets the job requirements and qualification will be shortlisted for interview.