Successful reward: RM 720 - RM 1,320
Sales Engineer Job Description
- Industry: Engineering (Factory Automation)
- Position: Sales Engineer
- Probation: 3/6 months (depending on experience)
- Monthly Salary: RM3,000 - RM5,500(Based on Skill and Experience)
- Bonus: Once per year
- Company Benefits: EPF,SOCSO,Insurance,Medical spending,
- Allowance: OT and Transport
- Location: Shah Alam, Selangor
- Working hours: Mon-Fri : 8:00 – 17:30
- Holiday: Sat,Sun and PH(Sat/Sun will be considered OT)
- Type of employment: Full time
Sales Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Promoting sales by acquiring new customer/projects
- Comprehending customer’s requirements and liaising between customer and company's engineering & production
- Visiting customers sites when required
Sales Engineer Job Requirement
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working experience in Factory Automation.
- Must have Minimum academic qualification: Diploma or more in related field
- Must have Business Level English Speaking skill.
- Ability to communicate in Japanese will be added advantage.
- Malaysian Only
- Age limit 30-50 years old
- Science is sometimes a magnificent romance.
- We commenced its operations in 1958 with the establishment, producing carbon film resistors. Since then, we have continuously been developing various types of resistors as well as establishing new business areas including manufacturing and sale of visual equipment, development, design, manufacturing and sale of factory automation (FA) systems, and development of software for computer integrated manufacturing (CIM) and FA systems.
- Today we boast a 14-company group cooperating and enhancing each other's contributions.
Our Business and Products
- Factory Automation Solution provider
- High Precision Machining/Milling Parts manufacturer
- Contract manufacturer for OEM FA Machinery
- Wire Harness manufacturer
- International Procurement Centre (IPC)
- “One stop”Outsourcing Centre for FA system
Only Candidates that meets the job requirements and qualification will be shortlisted for interview.