Successful reward: RM 1,200 - RM 1,920
Japanese Restaurant General Manager Job Descriptions:
Restaurant General Manager
- Monthly Salary:
5,000 ~ 8,000 (depending to years of working experience)
- Medical and
- Transportation allowance (you may ask more during interview)
- Probation period:
- Working Location:
Publika Shopping Mall
- Type of employment:
- Working hours:
8 hours in shifts (Depends on restaurant situation)
- Shop operating hours:
10am to 3pm and 5pm to 12pm (Rotation method has not been determined)
1 day per week (flexible, you may ask more during interview)
Japanese Restaurant General Manager Job Responsibilities
- The main responsibility of the Japanese Restaurant General Manager is to oversee and manage the daily operations of production, planning, organizing, implementing and controlling the operational activities with the objective of achieving company goals.
- Work towards goals with a vision, broad perspective and up-to-date knowledge on the market.
- The Japanese Restaurant General Manager will lead, motivate and empower staff through effective and open communication, excellent leadership, regular performance feedback and team building, in order to maximize customer satisfaction, business results and ensuring continued business growth.
- The role of the Japanese Restaurant General Manager is help to expand Japanese "Izakaya"
Japanese Restaurant General Manager Job Requirements
- The Japanese Restaurant General Manager must have at least 3 years working experience in the restaurant industry as a manager
- Experience of leading kitchen manager
- The Japanese Restaurant General Manager will be required to speak and write Bahasa Melayu, English, and Mandarin.
- The Japanese Restaurant General Manager is expected to be Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently
- A franchise holder for a well known Japanese brand which has over 300 outlets in Japan.
- The restaurant aims to provide Malaysian customers an authentic and traditional Japanese cuisine experience including the “Izakaya culture”, where working executives would gather for drinks and food as a form of relaxation after a long day of work.
Only Candidates that meets the job requirements and qualification will be shortlisted for interview.