Restaurant General Manager Job Descriptions:
- Industry: Food industry
- Position: Restaurant General Manager
- Monthly Salary: 5,000 ~ 6,000 (Based on experience)
- Allowance: Medical and Transportation allowance (Other allowance is subjected to the balance of salary, you may ask more during interview)
- Probation period: 3 month
- Working Location: Bangsar area
- Type of employment: Permanent
- Working hours: 8 hours in shifts (Depends on restaurant situation)
- Shop operating hours: 10am to 3pm and 5pm to 12pm (Rotation method has not been determined)
- Holiday: 1 day per week (flexible, you may ask more during interview)
Restaurant General Manager Job Responsibilities
- To oversee and manage the daily operations of production, planning, organizing, implementing and controlling the operational activities with the objective of achieving company goals.
- Work towards goals with a vision, broad perspective and up-to-date knowledge on the market.
- Lead, motivate and empower staff through effective and open communication, excellent leadership, regular performance feedback and team building, in order to maximize customer satisfaction, business results and ensuring continued business growth.
- Expand Japanese "Izakaya"
Restaurant General Manager Job Requirements
- Having similar working experience as manager min 3 years.
- Having working experience of restaurant industry min 3 years.
- Required language: Malay,English,Chinese (Japanese language will be advantage)
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently
- A franchise holder for a well known Japanese brand which has over 300 outlets in Japan.
- The restaurant aims to provide Malaysian customers an authentic and traditional Japanese cuisine experience including the “Izakaya culture”, where working executives would gather for drinks and food as a form of relaxation after a long day of work.
Only Candidates that meets the job requirements and qualification will be shortlisted for interview.