Business Development Manager Job Description
- Industry: IT
- Position: Business Development Manager
- Monthly Salary: RM5,000 - RM9,000 (Depends on skill/experiences)
- Allowance: EPF / SOCSO / Medical(More details will be informed during interview)
- Bonus: once a year (depends on company performance)
- Probation period: 6 months
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Holiday: Sat,Sun and PH
- Annual/Medical Leaves: 14 days
- Job Location: Bukit Jalil
- Type of employment: Full-time
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities
- Formulating department budget, market positioning and strategies to identify and reach new targeted customers in the Internet Services industry;
- Developed and execute business strategies to achieve company’s annual budget;
- Create new marketing plans to attract new customer in the Internet Services industry;
- Develop and refine business strategies & resolve issues;
- Creating and maintaining sales forecast for all products, projecting sales targets & analysing results & revenues to make further key business decisions;
- Leading sales & marketing team, creating promotional materials, prepare product launches & nationwide road show/seminars to promote services;
- Responsible for the coordination and implementation of efforts to create key messaging and branding;
- Develop social media and other marketing channels in the online business world;
- Performed market research, developed documentation and deliver presentations to new clients, negotiate & to acquire new products and services for the company;
- Continually review how to improve customer relationship management and adequacy to the team and client’s requirement
- Conduct periodic performance reviews with client and coordinates with internal teams to provide accurate information to client
Business Development Manager Job Requirement
- Must be Proficiency in English and Chinese languages (High Priority), and proficiency in other languages will be added advantage
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Computer Science / Marketing / IT or related disciplines
- Must have a Minimum 6 years working experience in business development, sales management, product management, marketing or other related fields, with at least 3 years’ experience with managing team.
- Must Possess strong industry knowledge in Internet or e-commerce related business or products/services
- A team player with good communications and interpersonal skills, able to work under tight schedules with minimal supervision;
- Ability to create compelling and technically sound marketing materials, communications strategies and running marketing campaigns.
- Proficient in Mandarin language (writing & speaking)
- Willing to travel oversea
- As a vibrant and dynamic company, we now have grown to become a renowned industry player in the Domain Name Services and Enterprise Solutions with high workforce since we established in year 2000.
- Our Enterprise Solutions comprises of IT services and consultancy, customized system development as well as enterprise information portal.
Why work with us ?
- Dynamic & flexible culture
- Young & Fun working environment
- Family Oriented environment
- Happening recreational activities
Only Candidates that meets the job requirements and qualification will be shortlisted for interview.