Property Admin Executive (Japanese Speaking) Job Descriptions:
- Industry: MM2H/ Travel Agency
- Position: Japanese Speaking Property Admin Executive
- Probation: 3 months
- Monthly Salary: RM 2500 - RM 2800
- Allowance: Transportation/Medical
- Job Location: Johor Bahru (No,15 Jalan Dato` Abdullah Tahir)
- Working hours: 9am-6pm (subjected to company policy)
- Type of employment: Full time
- Holiday: Public Holidays and Weekends (subjected to sales appointment)
Property Admin Executive (Japanese Speaking) Job Responsibilities
- Customer service for Japanese customers. Providing sales and after sales assistance.
- Processing and distributing paperwork. This can include emptying out tray on a regular basis throughout the work day, checking for messages, picking up faxes, mail and inter-office mail from reception, photocopying, preparing and sending faxes when necessary.
- Filing - which includes:
- filing copies of all correspondence into relevant property files; may include coding filing (coordinated with Managers).
- photocopying and filing copies of invoices for properties into files
- compiling data base of customers
- Monthly Reporting letters – duties include typing monthly reporting letters, attaching enclosures as directed by the Manager, photocopying reports for filing, and mailing reports as requested.
- Some reports may be emailed by the Manger or on behalf of the company.
- Complete tracking sheet indicating when Financials received from Accounting and when reports sent out by Manger.
- Drafting of some standard notices/letters with minimal supervision.
- Attending meeting with customers.
- Handling miscellaneous telephone calls from Japanese customers.
- Dealing with property maintenance issues as required
- Obtaining some quotes and following up with contractors, as required under the direction of the Manager(s).
- Administering major projects, as required under direction of the Manager
- Assisting in prioritizing Managers work to ensure deadlines are met
- Liaise with resident managers, on-site personnel, owners, tenants and contractors as necessary
- Assist with registration of Liens and/or Release of Liens
- Assist with preparation of offers to lease, leases, amendments to lease, sublease agreements, assignments of lease, preparation of commission forms, tracking of commissions, obtaining a copy of tenant insurance and other documentation related to leases and commissions.
- Follow up on outstanding accounts receivable as directed.
- Keep good track of in & out of clients’ money with details of the in & out.
- Provide summary to accounts department monthly and do reconciliation with accounts receivable.
Property Admin Executive (Japanese Speaking) Job Requirements and Qualifications
- MUST be able to read and write in Japanese (Min N3 level)
- MUST be Fluent in English, Mandarin or Cantonese and Japanese
- MUST have minimum 2 years of working experience. (any industry, you possess good interpersonal communications skills.)
- MUST have own transportation (Car)
- Fun, Friendly, outgoing, hardworking, good team player.
- Training will be provided
- Age 28 - 45 years old
- Male or Female
- The company is a rapidly growing MM2H and Travel Agency company.
- The company main services include
- Travel / Long Stay
- Vehicle Purchase / Import
- Up to December 2013, the company has handled more than 10,000 foreign people for inspection tours and sponsored more than 1,000 people for MM2H (Malaysia My Second Home) program.
- The company has been introduced on many TV programs and magazines in Japan.
Only Candidates that meets the job requirements and qualification will be shortlisted for interview.