M&A Business Project Manager (Japanese Speaker) Job Descriptions:
- Industry: Inflight Food Catering Airlines
- Position: New Business Project Manager(M&A)
- Probation: 3 months
- Monthly Salary: RM 15,000 - RM 20,000
- Allowance: Travel / Transportation / Medical
- Bonus: Depends on company performance
- Job Location: KL
- Working hours: 9am - 6pm
- Type of employment: Full time
- Holiday: Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
M&A Business Project Manager (Japanese Speaker) Job Responsibilities :
- Planning, execution, progress management of business strategy
- Planning and promotion of M&A
- Research business and companies for M&A
- Establishment and operation & management of overseas joint venture companies
- As head of overseas business planning,candidate will be in charge of M&A projects and other new businesses in Malaysia and ASEAN
M&A Business Project Manager (Japanese Speaker) Job Requirements
- Experience of leading coordinating and executing M&A project.
- Malaysian Only
- Bachelor Degree
- Fluent in English,Chinese and Malay
- Writes and Speaks Japanese fluently (more than daily conversation level)
- Age: 25~40 years old
- Established Japanese in - flight food catering company since 1961, adhering to HACCP Standard as well as ISO 2200 - 2005
- Award winning company “Caterer of The Year 2014” which is the best award among 150 catering companies world-wide who provide in-flight catering service inclusive Business Class service for Delta Air Lines.
- Receive the Halal & Hygiene Compliance award for 2013 from MHCT.
- Venture company
Why work with us ?
- Opportunity to learn new experience and carrier
- Challenging position and job scope
Only Malaysian Citizen age 25 - 40 years old who speaks Japanese with working experience in Merger & Acquisition will be shortlisted for interview.