Mandarin Speaking Indoor Sales Officer Job Descriptions
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Position: Mandarin Speaking Indoor Sales Officer
- Probation: 6 months
- Monthly Salary: RM 2000 - RM 3000
- Allowance: Insentive - Basic salary + Transport Allowance ( Base on Milleage)
- Job Location: Perai, Pulau Pinang
- Working hours: 8 am-5.30 pm
- Type of employment: Full time
- Holiday: Saturday,Sunday and Public Holidays
Mandarin Speaking Indoor Sales Officer Job Responsibilities
- Report to Sales manager and Managing Director
- Act on behalf of Sales Assistant Manager during his absence.
- Authorized to sign Sales documents (such as Invoice, Delivery order, Packing List and others).
- Authorized to sign customer's orders, cancellation orders.
- Action taken on customer's complaint or any unsatisfactory.
- Get order forecast from customers.
- Follow up customer over due payment.
- Responsible for customer's delivery.
- Provide Quotation to customers.
- Coordinate and furnish monthly stock check for Finished Goods store.
- Additional responsibilities are fulfill the job instructed by Superior.
- If appointed as Automotive customer representative have to assist with the customer.
Mandarin Speaking Indoor Sales Officer Job Requirements
- MUST be Fluent in English, Preferably with Mandarin proficiency
- Min 2 years of Sales experience preferably candidate with working in sales department
- MUST have the knowledge of using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word Office software.
- Age 25 - 35 years old
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Established Japanese Manufacturing for 20 years in Malaysia.
- Main products including components, hot stamping, arcylic, and graphic sreen.
Why work with us ?
- Opportunity to learn new experience and working with professional teams
- Career advancement and training for staffs
Only Candidates that meets the job requirements and qualification will be shortlisted for interview.