Sales Executive (Hospital Product) Job Description:
Sales Executive (Hospital Product)
- Monthly Salary:
RM 4,500 – RM 5,500 + Incentive
- Transportation /
- Parking /
- Medical /
- Mobile phone /
- Travel expenses /
- EPF /
Subjected to Company Yearly Sales Performance
- Probation period:
- Working Location:
Johor Bahru or Melaka (Home Base)
- Type of employment:
- Working hours:
9:00am － 06:00pm
- Sun and
- Public Holiday (Following Malaysian calendar)
Sales Executive (Hospital Product) Responsibilities
- The sales executive will help to generate sales for a portfolio of accounts to achieve overall annual sales targets for the department.
- The sales executive will also help with managing and maintaining relationship of existing customer.
- The sales executive will help to develop new business from core customer / existing customer as well as new customer.
- The following are the various Hospital product the sales executive will be in charged of.
- Syringe, needle,
- Infusion set,
- PSV, wing cath,
- 3 way stopcock,
- Electric Infusion pump,
- Disposable infusion pump,
- Safety IV cath,
- Safetouch PSV,
- Safetouch needle,
- Safetouch coreless needle.
- We do not rely on distributor.
Sales Executive (Hospital Product) Job Requirement
- The sales executive must possess own transport.
- The sales executive must have medical equipment sales.
- The sales executive is expected to be Pro-active, have great sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently.
- Required language: English (Intermediate level).
- Those who used to work our competitor which are Terumo, BBraun and Becton Dickinson(BD),Baxter and handling above same hospital product will be added advantage.
- Management experience. You will be required to manage a group of subordinates.
About the company
- Founded in April 2014
- The company has expanded the scope of its business from glass materials to medical devices and pharmaceutical products in pursuit of technological innovation.
- The company also provides OEM capabilities.
- The company has over 32 manufacturing facilities globally.
- More than 23,000 dedicated staff.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THEIR ESTABLISHMENT ARE:
- To be closer to Malaysian customer and give faster response when required.
- To provide better marketing and technical supports to our distributors and customers.
- To grow business on non-traditional product segments such as hospital and cardiopulmonary products.