Japanese Speaking Indoor Marketing Executive Job Description
Japanese Speaking Indoor Marketing Executive
- Monthly Salary:
RM 3,800 – RM 5,000（Based on experience）
- Probation period:
- Attendance and
Subjected to Company Performance
- Working Location:
- Type of employment:
- Working hours:
8:00am - 5:00pm (1 hour lunch time)
- Sunday and
- Public Holiday (Please clarify further during interview with the company)
- Annual Leave:
15 days(First year)
- Medical Leave:
Japanese Speaking Indoor Marketing Executive Job Responsibilities
- The main responsibility of the Japanese Speaking indoor marketing executive is to handle indoor sales for OKM Japan HQ & local orders.
- The Japanese speaking indoor marketing executive will be reporting to Assistant Marketing Manager and Deputy Managing Director (Japanese).
- The job responsibility include, Data entry and updating for the sales record, and work on any ad hoc task as and when it arise and required by the manager.
Japanese Speaking Indoor Marketing Executive Job Requirement
- The Japanese Speaking indoor marketing executive must have similar working experiences min 1-5 years related marketing department jobs function.
- Age 25-30 years old.
- The Japanese speaking indoor marketing executive must have at least a diploma or a Bachelor degree.
- The Japanese speaking indoor marketing executive must be able to speak and write in Japanese, English and Chinese and Bahasa Melayu.
- The Japanese speaking indoor marketing executive must be knowledgeable in Microsoft office and OBM system (Marketing)
- Since 1952, We has specialized in the manufacture of high-quality valves for industry’s demanding fluid control needs.
- That's four decades extensive experience in fluid control technology.
- In 1955, We patented its first plate valve for use in paper pulp mills.
- Today, We delivers a full line of butterfly, knife-gate, plate pinch specialty, and electronically controlled valves to industries around the world.
- Now, We brings its high tech fluid control technology to Malaysia, with the opening of Malaysia brunch.
- Sitting adjacent to the Straits of Malacca, the shipping crossroads of the world, We deliver improved fluid control to the expanding industrial markets of Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and beyond.
- Now legendary Model 616 Butterfly Valve, featuring the original touch-seal system, low torque, and high durability.
Why work with us ?
- Career Advancement
- Environment to level up Japanese skills
Only candidate that passed the requirement will be shortlisted for interview.