HR EXECUTIVE ( JAPANESE SPEAKER ) Job Description:
HR EXECUTIVE / JUNIOR EXECUTIVE (JAPANESE SPEAKER)
- Monthly Salary:
RM 3,000 – RM3,500（Based on experience)
- Probation period:
- Meal Allowance,
- Working Location:
Kulim Hi Tech
- Type of employment:
- Working hours:
8:00am - 5:30pm (1 hour lunch time)
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday (Please clarify with the interviewer further during interview session).
- Annual Leave/Medical:
HR EXECUTIVE ( JAPANESE SPEAKER ) Job Responsibilities
- The HR Executive will be involved with Document Translating and interpretation from English-Japanese vice versa.
- The HR executive will be handling expatriates welfare.
- The HR Executive will act as a Coordinator for Professional Visit Pass (PVP) application.
- He/She will prepare weekly report or audit report /presentation material.
HR EXECUTIVE (JAPANESE SPEAKER) Job Requirement
- The key requirement as a HR Executive is to have at least 1 year working experience in Human Resource field.
- The HR Executive must have at least Bachelor or Diploma.
- Preferably Junior Executives in Human Resource/Equivalent
- The HR Executive must be Fluent in speaking & writing in English, Japanese JLPT N2
- The HR Executive position is open only for Malaysian citizen age 25 - 35 years old.
- The brand name was created in 1955 with brand promise of to creating a better life and a better world, continuously contributing to the evolution of society and to the happiness of people around the globe.
- The company believe "People are the foundation of business. Develop people before making products."
- The core element of the companies human resources policy is building win-win relationships between the company and employees through a variety of initiatives, stemming from the principles of participate management, evaluations based on performance, and respect for employees.
- Main manufactures in solar panel and integrated manufacturing of wafers, cells and modules.
Why work with us ?
- The company's activities follows basic management philosophy, which commits to making contribution to improve lives of the people around the world.
- The company has an unyielding commitment to the society in which we operate and for international growth.
- The company offers gratifying careers to self-motivated and talented individuals with globally oriented backgrounds for helping us to set new standards in our field.
- Career Advancement.
- Competitive benefits
- Environment to level up Japanese skills
Important Please Read Before Applying for this Job:
*Only Malaysian Citizen Japanese Speaking Candidates with minimum 1 year working experience in Human Resource industry
will be shortlisted for interview.