SENIOR ENGINEER / ENGINEER (JAPANESE SPEAKER) Job Description
- Company: Manufacturing
- Position: SENIOR ENGINEER / ENGINEER (JAPANESE SPEAKER)
- Monthly Salary: RM 3,000 – RM4,000（Based on experience)
- Probation period: 6 months
- Allowance:Dental, Medical, Sports, Parking, Vision, Meal Allowance, Transport
- Working Location: Kulim Hi Tech
- Type of employment: Full Timer
- Working hours: 8:00am - 5:30pm (1 hour lunch time)
- Holiday: Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday (Please clarify with the interviewer further during interview session).
- Annual Leave/Medical : 14 days
SENIOR ENGINEER / ENGINEER (JAPANESE SPEAKER) Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for machine maintenance, troubleshooting, overhauling, equipment modifications, improvements.
- Support & work together with Senior Engineer to perform preventive maintenance activities and troubleshooting in maximizing machine utilization rate.
- Develop equipment engineering improvement activities to effectively utilize equipment and machines.
- Develop operational strategies to achieve equipment engineering and financial objectives.
- Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to manager immediately.
- Provide engineering support to production in ensuring maximum production.
- Evaluate current equipment engineering activities and make recommendations for improvements
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality, standards.
- Develop work instructions and equipment specifications for equipment engineering activities .
- Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
- Keep to date with product specification, engineering technology and production process.
- Develop best practices to improve machine capacity, quality and reliability.
- Investigate problems, analyses root causes and derive countermeasures.
SENIOR ENGINEER / ENGINEER (JAPANESE SPEAKER) Job Requirement
- Education level: Bachelor or Diploma
- Having minimum 1 years experience in related field
- Preferably Senior Engineers/Engineers specializing in Engineering
- Must be Fluent in speaking & writing in English, Japanese JLPT N2
- Malaysian Only
- Age 25-35 years old
- Skills in MS Office, PLC, Machine Trouble shooting
- The brand name was created in 1955 with brand promise of to creating a better life and a better world, continuously contributing to the evolution of society and to the happiness of people around the globe.
- The company believe "People are the foundation of business. Develop people before making products."
- The core element of the companies human resources policy is building win-win relationships between the company and employees through a variety of initiatives, stemming from the principles of participative management, evaluations based on performance, and respect for employees.
- Main manufactures in solar panel and integrated manufacturing of wafers, cells and modules.
Why work with us ?
- The company's activities follows basic management philosophy, which commits to making contribution to improve lives of the people around the world.
- The company has an unyielding commitment to the society in which we operate and for international growth.
- The company offers gratifying careers to self-motivated and talented individuals with globally oriented backgrounds for helping us to set new standards in our fieldCareer Advancement.
- Competitive benefits
- Environment to level up Japanese skills
Important Please read before applying:
*Only Malaysian Citizen Japanese Speaking Candidates with a minimum 1 year working experience in Engineering industry will be shortlisted for interview.