Supply Chain Management Senior Executive (Japanese Speaking) Job Description
Supply Chain Management Senior Executive
- Monthly Salary:
RM 3,000 – RM4,500（Based on experience)
- Probation period:
Dental, Medical, Sports, Parking, Vision, Meal Allowance, Transport
- Working Location:
Kulim Hi Tech
- Type of employment:
- Working hours:
8:00am - 5:30pm (1 hour lunch time)
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday (Please clarify with the interviewer further during interview session).
- Annual Leave/Medical:
Supply Chain Management Senior Executive (Japanese Speaking) Job Responsibilities
- The main responsibility of a supply chain management senior executive is to assist the manager in overseeing the planning tasks and processes as per given direction.
- The supply chain management senior executive will assist in ensuring that the plans are cost effective.
- The supply chain management senior executive will ensure no shortages in supporting cell and module operation.
- The supply chain management senior executive will also be responsible for production planning/coordination, material requirements checking.
- They will assist with inputting the data into formulated ISP spreadsheet.
- The supply chain management senior executive is to assist in meeting with production if the demand is lower than in house capacity to avoid excess stock.
- They will also assist in monitoring and review of daily production plan form Module, cell and Wafer to avoid production line down and estimate need for purchase cell to dock in.
- To assist to input the committed quantity into ISP file for compilation.
- To assist to conference with Japan for final ISP, act accordingly if there is any action required.
- The supply chain management senior executive will work closely with R& D team to determine requirements for NPI.
- The supply chain management senior executive will help with translating information in Japanese to English.
Supply Chain Management Senior Executive (Japanese Speaking) Job Requirement
- The key requirement of the supply chain management senior executive is to have at least 2 years working experience in supply chain management specializing in production planning.
- They must have at least a Bachelor/ Professional Degree in any field.
- The supply chain management senior executive must be able to speak and write in English as well as Japanese fluently, at least JLPT N2.
- The position is open only for Malaysian Female citizen age 25 - 35 years old.
- The supply chain management senior executive must have skills in MS Office, ability to work under stress, and have excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitasking.
- The brand name was created in 1955 with brand promise of to creating a better life and a better world, continuously contributing to the evolution of society and to the happiness of people around the globe.
- The company believe "People are the foundation of business. Develop people before making products."
- The core element of the companies human resources policy is building win-win relationships between the company and employees through a variety of initiatives, stemming from the principles of participate management, evaluations based on performance, and respect for employees.
- Main manufactures in solar panel and integrated manufacturing of wafers, cells and modules.
Why work with us ?
- The company's activities follows basic management philosophy, which commits to making contribution to improve lives of the people around the world.
- The company has an unyielding commitment to the society in which we operate and for international growth.
- The company offers gratifying careers to self-motivated and talented individuals with globally oriented backgrounds for helping us to set new standards in our field.
- Career Advancement.
- Competitive benefits.
- Environment to level up Japanese skills
Important Please read this before applying:
*Only Malaysian Citizen Female Age 25 - 35 years old with minimum 2 years of working experience in supply chain industry, Japanese Speaking Candidates
will be shortlisted for interview.