Japanese Speaking RTE Menu development Manager Job Descriptions:
Home Meal Replacement
RTE Menu Development Manager (Japanese Speaker)
- Monthly Salary:
RM 12,000 - RM 15,000 (subjected to skills and experience)
Travel / Transportation / Medical
Depends on company performance
- Job Location:
- Working hours:
9am - 6pm
- Type of employment:
- Sunday and
- Public Holidays
Japanese Speaking RTE Menu development Manager Job Responsibilities :
- The main company which locates in Japan decides to open the doors to the Malaysian market.
- The company will establish a new factory in Malaysia producing high quality home meal replacement.
- This new business in Malaysia will be focusing on delivering delicious home meal replacement products of Japanese quality.
- Hence we are looking for an experience RTE Menu Development Manager who has the ability to communicate and converse in Japanese Language.
- The Japanese Speaking RTE MENU DEVELOPMENT MANAGER will be responsible for lunch box, noodles, salads, rice balls, desserts, sandwiches, breads and hot snacks, as sold.
- Your task will be involved in planning and development new menu.
- You will work closely with Product development team
- You will also be in-charged of Recipe creation, Product design / branding
Japanese Speaking RTE Menu development Manager Job Requirements
- Must have minimum 3 years of working experience as Production Control industry.
- Speaks and Writes Japanese Language fluently.
- Has At least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience in Recipe creation.
- Take work responsibilities seriously.
- Positive, Good Team Player, Energetic and Motivated.
- A strong quest for product planning
- Age: 25 - 40 years old.
- Malaysian Only
- Established Japanese in - flight food catering company since 1961, adhering to HACCP Standard as well as ISO 2200 - 2005.
- Award winning company “Caterer of The Year 2014” which is the best award among 150 catering companies world-wide who provide in-flight catering service inclusive Business Class service for Delta Air Lines.
- Receive the Halal & Hygiene Compliance award for 2013 from MHCT.Venture company
Important: Please read and understand this before applying.
Only Malaysian Citizen age 25 - 40 years old who speaks Japanese with a minimum 3 years working experience of Recipe creation and as Production control line will be shortlisted for interview.