Japanese Speaking Food Quality Assurance Manager Job Description:
Home Meal Replacement
Food Quality Assurance Manager (Japanese Speaking)
- Monthly Salary:
RM 12,000 - RM 15,000 (Subjected to candidate skills and working experience)
Travel / Transportation / Medical
Subjected to company performance
- Job Location:
- Working hours:
9am - 6pm
- Type of employment:
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
Japanese Speaking Food Quality Assurance Manager Job Responsibilities:
- The main company which locates in Japan decides to open the doors to the Malaysian market.
- The company will establish a new factory in Malaysia producing high quality home meal replacement.
- This new business in Malaysia will be focusing on delivering delicious home meal replacement products of Japanese quality.
- Hence we are looking for an experience Japanese Speaking Food Quality Assurance Manager who has the ability to communicate and converse in Japanese Language.
- The main responsibility of the Japanese Speaking food quality assurance manager is to be involved with supervising of quality control of food factories.
- The Japanese Speaking food quality assurance manager will also help with food hygiene management of food factories and food microorganism inspection of products and management thereof and checking and managing Halal nature
- Negotiation with local authorities in charge of hygiene will be also one of the key job duty of the Japanese Speaking food quality assurance manager.
Japanese Speaking Food Quality Assurance Manager Job Requirements
- The Japanese Speaking food quality assurance manager must have at least 5 years working experience in Food Quality Assurance industry.
- He/She must be able to speak and write Japanese Language Fluently.
- The Japanese Speaking food quality assurance manager must have at least bachelor degree, or have a licensed and certified nutritionist.
- The ideal person for this job must take responsibilities seriously, hardworking, good team player, positive and driven and high Standard of Food Sanitation.
- The Japanese Speaking food quality assurance manager job is only for Malaysian citizen, age: 25 - 40 years old.
- Established Japanese in - flight food catering company since 1961, adhering to HACCP Standard as well as ISO 2200 - 2005.
- Award winning company “Caterer of The Year 2014” which is the best award among 150 catering companies world-wide who provide in-flight catering service inclusive Business Class service for Delta Air Lines.
- Receive the Halal & Hygiene Compliance award for 2013 from MHCT.
Important: Please read before applying
Only Malaysian Citizen age 25 - 40 years old who speaks Japanese with working experience in Food Quality Assurance line and a license of nutritionist will be shortlisted for an interview.