Food Production Control Manager (Japanese Speaking) Job Descriptions:
Home Meal Replacement
Food Production Control Manager (Japanese Speaker)
- Monthly Salary:
RM 12,000 - RM 15,000 (subjected to years of experience and skills)
- Travel /
- Transportation /
Subjected to Company performance
- Job Location:
- Working hours:
9am - 6pm
- Type of employment:
- Sunday and
- Public Holidays
Food Production Control Manager (Japanese Speaking) Job Responsibilities:
- The main company is located in Japan and they have decided to expand new markets to Malaysia.
- The company will establish a new factory in Malaysia producing high quality home meal replacement.
- This new business in Malaysia will be focusing on delivering delicious home meal replacement products of Japanese quality.
- Hence the company is looking for an experience Food Production Control Manager who has the ability to communicate and converse in Japanese Language.
- The main responsibility of the food production control manager is to ensure quality and production control of the food factory and supervising the relevant staff on job task.
- The food production control manager will be involved in Planning of Production and manage production schedule.
- They will also help with optimizing and improving the Factory Productivity.
Food Production Control Manager (Japanese Speaker) Job Requirements
- The company is looking for a Malaysian Citizen who writes and speaks Japanese language fluently.
- The key job requirement as a food production control manager is to have have a minimum 5 years working experience in food production control industry.
- The food production control manager must have at least a bachelor's Degree.
- The food production control must be able to work independently, take work responsibility seriously, highly motivated, driven and positive, determine and passionate.
- Established Japanese in - flight food catering company since 1961, adhering to HACCP Standard as well as ISO 2200 - 2005.
- Award winning company “Caterer of The Year 2014” which is the best award among 150 catering companies world-wide who provide in-flight catering service inclusive Business Class service for Delta Air Lines.
- Receive the Halal & Hygiene Compliance award for 2013 from MHCT.
Important: Please read and understand the above detailed job description thoroughly.
Only Malaysian Citizen age 25 - 40 years old who speaks Japanese with working experience of more than 5 years in Food Production Control line will be shortlisted for an interview.