Electrical Engineering Manager Job Descriptions:
- Industry :
- Position :
Electrical Engineering Manager
- Monthly Salary :
RM 8,000-RM 10,000 (Depends on skill/experiences)
- Probation period:
- Working hours:
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Saturday, Sunday
- (If you work on holiday, will given the day off another time)
Electrical Engineering Manager Job Responsibilities:
- The main responsibility of the electrical engineering manager is to analyze customer company and suggest how to improve with our products. (Technical sales)
- The electrical engineering manager will help with coordinating, communicate and manage engineering project
- Monitor vendor for project construction works.
- Share your skills, knowledge, and techniques to engineer staff.
Electrical Engineering Manager Job Requirements:
- The electrical engineering manager must have at the least 10 years of working experience in the related field.
- The electrical engineering manager must be able to speak in English, Malay and Mandarin.
- The electrical engineering manager must be experienced whole flow from technical sales to construction work.
- The electrical engineering manager must have working experience at Japanese Company, prefer well known about Japanese M& E industry general contractor/connection network companies
- Preferable experience of funding own company.
- The position of the electrical engineering manager is open only to Malaysian Citizen, aged above 40 years old.
- M&E Construction company was founded in 1944.
- The headquarter is located in Fukuoka, JAPAN and operates through Taiwan, Vietnam,Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia.
- In Malaysia,We are also using the same high standards and advanced technology that we are providing in Japan, we are meeting a wide range of demands — from electricity, instrumentation, air conditioning, and plumbing-related planning and design to installation, construction and maintenance.
- We actively promote the development of wind power and solar power generating business with emphasis on energy saving and CO2 reduction.
Important: Please read and understand the job requirement and job responsibilities before applying:
Only Malaysian citizen age 40 and above who has at least 10 years working experience in engineering industry who speak, English, Malay and Mandarin fluently and have experience working in Japanese company will be shortlisted for an interview.