Property Sales Assistant Job Description
Property Sales Assistant
- Monthly Salary:
RM2,800 – RM3,200 (Depends on experience/Skill)
- EPF /
- SOCSO /
- Medical /
- Working hours:
9:00 am－06:00 pm
Sat,Sun and Public Holiday (Following Malaysian calendar)
- Job Location:
Near Mid valley Mega Mall
- Type of employment:
Property Sales Assistant Job Responsibilities
- The property sales assistant will be working closely with the sales manager in the following:
- Liaise with repair and renovation suppliers.
- Arrange appointment with repair and renovation suppliers and joint them during site visits.
- Report directly to the sales manager about the progress of the property
Property Sales Assistant Job Requirements
- The position is open to only Female Malaysian citizen age 20 to 29 years old who has her own transport and must love travelling and meeting people.
- The property sales assistant must have at least working experience in any position in the property industry.
- The property sales assistant must show great interest and passion in the property industry.
- The property sales assistant must be able to speak in English, Mandarin and Malay fluently.
- The hiring company is constantly observing and looking out for fresh and potential oversea markets, while keep their eyes closely on the moving directions of Chinese business and Chinese market.
- Since year 2010, the hiring company has further set up sales offices in Malaysia, Singapore, and England to provide broader investment opportunities to their Japanese investors.
- Not too long after that, the company also set up a branch in Myanmar in year 2013 focusing on housing and commercial leasing services providing to the Japanese enterprises advancing into the country.
- Besides that, the hiring company helps in the development of service apartment construction and establishment business within Myanmar.
- The company is continue to grow by exploring investment products in Thailand, Philippine, and Cambodia in the very soon future.
Why work with us?
The place will help you get updated, latest information with the current Malaysia property market
Important: Please read and understand the job requirement and job responsibilities before applying:
Only Malaysian citizen Below age 30 who has working experience in any field who speak, English, Malay and Mandarin fluently will be shortlisted for an interview.