Successful reward: RM 1,440 - RM 1,680
Mobile Application Project Manager Job Description
Mobile Application Project Manager
- Monthly Salary:
RM6,000 – RM7,000 (Depends on experience/Skill)
- EPF /
- SOCSO /
- Commuting /
- Working hours:
9:00 am－06:00 pm
Sat,Sun and Public Holiday (Following Malaysian calendar)
- Type of employment:
Mobile Application Project Manager Job Responsibilities
- The mobile project manager will discuss and report to group director
- The following are the responsibilities of the mobile application project manager is:
- to plan Apps basic UI/UX
- Create wireframe and mockup
- Develop business idea and manage
Mobile Application Project Manager Job Requirements
- The position is open to Malaysian citizen only.
- The mobile application project manager must be Fluent in speaking and writing in English.
- Age limit 25-30 years old
- Working experience to communicate developer to launch apps/web
- Must have keen interest in the Halal Business.
- We start new business focusing F&B Jobs in Japan Market and recruiting this manager position as start up member.
- F&B Recruitment in Japan has much potential and lead trend from Malaysia.
- Asiana Tech Sdn. Bhd. is a Japanese-Malaysian company focusing on the development of mobile apps for Muslims.
- We have acquired MSC status a year after launching our first product, "Halal Navi".
- Currently we have 2 mobile apps being actively developed Halal Navi (www.halal-navi.com) and Quouze(www.quouze.com)
- Only 2 minutes walking from KL Sentral Monorail Station, our office can be easily accessible by commuters.
Why work with us?
- High Return and exciting startup scene
- New Experience and flexible environment
Important: Please read and understand the job requirement and job responsibilities before applying:
Only Malaysian citizen Below age 25 - 30 years old who has working experience to communicate developer to launch apps/web who speak, English fluently will be shortlisted for an interview.