Japanese Speaking Tour Coordinator cum Admin Assistant Job Descriptions:
Tour Coordinator cum Admin Assistant (Japanese Speaking)
- Monthly Salary:
RM 2500 - RM 3000
1. Transportation Allowance - to commute to and from work
2. Group Medical Assurance and Medical Card
3. Medical Allowance - yearly
4. Punctuality Incentive
5. MC Incentive
- Job Location:
- Working hours:
9am-6pm (subjected to company policy)
- Type of employment:
Public Holidays and Weekends (subjected to sales appointment)
Japanese Speaking Tour Coordinator cum Admin Assistant Job Responsibilities
- To handle and process MM2H applications / Visa endorsement from direct customers / walk-in, Japanese and other agents
- To communicate and liaise with government offices, MM2H centre, Immigration centre, Ministry of Tourism and other job related government offices.
- To keep proper record for MM2H applications and updated regularly.
- To handle all scopes of MM2H paperwork and keep updated on latest news and MM2H policies.
- To handle inquiries and booking of hotels, air tickets, golf, transfer and tours for Japanese agents, customers and for all office staffs.
- To ensure all enquiries, bookings and schedules are well attended, confirmed accordingly and updated.
- Contact Tour Guides and fix assignments.
- To monitor customer bookings, hotel and transportation payments.
- To handle and assist for daily office schedule, arrange appointments and tours manually in schedule book.
- To make company Driver’s assignments, appointments and schedule.
- To monitor hotel contracts and update it accordingly.
- To research for international schools, hotels, residences, hospitals and places of interest for details, and schedule for viewing to arrange tour related packages and products.
- To learn on car import and tax exemptions.
- To file all tour related documents in proper filing system.
- To assist and support general administrative work and answer telephone calls.
- To answer reception door bell and welcome guests, collect postal and courier documents.
- To assist in any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management from time to time.
Japanese Speaking Tour Coordinator cum Admin Assistant Job Requirements
- MUST be able to read and write in Japanese (Min N3 level)
- MUST be Fluent in English and Japanese
- Accurate work on time and follow-up
- Set up and maintain proper processing for MM2H and Tour systems
- Show good team-work with colleagues;
- Show initiatives and make suggestions for improvement of services to customer’s and tour packages
- Fresh Graduate is encouraged to apply
- Malaysia My Second Home Programme (MM2H) allow foreigners who fulfill certain criteria,to stay in Malaysia for as long as possible on MM2H visa or multiple-entry social visit pass.
- With increasing popularity of MM2H program among foreigners, many foreigners started buying Malaysian properties for their own stay or investment purposes.
- Due to such strong demand from foreign clients the company decided to expand the company business.
Only Candidates that meets the job requirements and qualification will be shortlisted for interview.
Important: Expat and Foreigners that apply for this job will be rejected directly.
The Position only for Malaysian Citizen.