Japanese Speaking Marketing Manager Job Description:
Marketing Assistant Manager / Marketing Manager ( Japanese Speaking)
- Monthly Salary :
RM4,500 – RM7,000（Based on experience）
- Probation period :
- Allowance :
Attendance Allowance RM40/month
Group Personal Accident Insurance & Group Medical Insurance with employee top up premium for better coverage
Company Annual Dinner
Company Annual Trip subject to company’s discretion
Bonus : Depends on Company Performance & individual performances
- Working Location :
- Type of employment :
- Working hours :
8:00am - 5:00pm(1 hour lunch time)
- Holiday :
Saturday,Sunday and PH(If month has a large consecutive holidays, sometimes work in Saturday too.)
- Annual Leave:
10days(1-2 year), 12 days (>2years<5 years), 16 days (> 5years)
- Medical Leave:
14days(1-2 years), 18 days (>2years<5 years), 22 days (>5 years)
- Compassionate leave:
marriage, birth of child, death of family member, natural calamity
Japanese Speaking Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Assisting handling indoor sales for Our Japan HQ orders assisted marketing assistant
- Assisting Executive Director for communication translation between Japanese director to local staff
- Handling indoor sales orders for Our Japan HQ & local sales
- Reporting to Management and Deputy Managing Director (Japanese)
- Managing marketing department sales related records and updating for the sales
- Summary and sales orders planning
- Other ad hoc task if required by management
Japanese Speaking Marketing Manager Job Requirement:
- Only Malaysian Citizens
- Only Female
- Fluently speak in English and Chinese and Japanese(Daily Conversation Level)
- Age 30-40 years old
- Education level : Bachelor in Business Administration / Marketing
- Having similar working experiences min 6 -10 years
- Knowledgeable Microsoft office and OBM system(Marketing)
Since 1952, We has specialized in the manufacture of high-quality valves for industry’s demanding fluid control needs.
That's four decades extensive experience in fluid control technology.
In 1955, We patented its first plate valve for use in paper pulp mills.Today, We delivers a full line of butterfly, knife-gate, plate pinch specialty, and electronically controlled valves to industries around the world.
Now, We brings its hightech fluid control technology to Malaysia, with the opening of Malaysia brunch.
Sitting adjacent to the Straits of Malacca, the shipping crossroads of the world, We deliver improved fluid control to the expanding industrial markets of Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and beyond.
Now legendary Model 616 Butterfly Valve, featuring the original touch-seal system, low torque, and high durability.
Only Candidates that meets the job requirements and qualification will be shortlisted for interview.
Important: Expat and Foreigners that apply for this job will be rejected directly.
Position only for Malaysian Citizen.