Travel Consultant Job Description
Travel Consultant Japanese Speaker
- Monthly Salary:
RM2000 - 2700
1-3 months (Depends on company performance)
- Job Location:
- Working hours:
8.45am-630pm (Mon); 9.45am-6.30pm (Tue-Fri); 9.45am-2pm (Alternative Saturday) / Every Saturday (During Probation)
- Type of employement:
- Annual Leave:
- Medical Leave:
14 days (first year)
- Company Benefits:
- EPF /
- SOCSO /
- Insurance /
- Medical (RM500)
- Other Benefits:
- Vacation Incentive, Medical Check up
Travel Consultant Job Responsibilities
- The travel consultant main responsibility is to handle booking for ground service components with appointed suppliers.
- The travel consultant will handle customer concerns and issues including addressing complaints & claims.
- To circulate airline’s airfare deals internally and to the customers
- Provide information, greeting, sell products, explain tour package to walk-in customer
- Support operation team
- To report on daily activities to the Manager
- Other administrative task and ad hoc task
Travel Consultant Job Requirement:
- The main requirement of the travel consultant is to have minimum education background requirement SPM / Diploma / Degree (Major: Hospitality & Tourism)
- The travel consultant must be able to write and speak in Japanese fluently.
- Age 20-35 years old.
Important: Expat and Foreigners that apply for this job will be rejected directly.
The Position is open only for Malaysian Citizen.