Accounting Executive Job Description
- Industry: Cooking studio industry
- Position: Accounting Executive
- Probation: 3 months
- Monthly Salary: RM3,500 - RM5,000 (Based on experiences/skills)
- Allowances: Transportation / Medical / EPF / SOCSO
- Location: Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Working hours: 9:30am – 18:30pm
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Holiday: Saturday / Sunday / PH
- Type of employment: Full time
Accounting Executive Job Responsibilities
- Manage full set of accounts
- Conduct monthly accounts analysis and prepare monthly accounting report.
- Ensure timely closing of accounts during month end / year end.
- Assist with payroll administration
- GST submission for all related document
Accounting Executive Job Requirement
- Fluent speaking: English and Chinese, Malay.Speaking Japanese will be advantaged
- Having working experience as similar position more than 3 years.
- Able to handle full set accounting (Not required specific software, we use our own accounting software which is not so complicated)
- In house accounting software, as per attached excel file overview
- Our Cooking Studio is a place where people come to learn to cook, including baking breads and cakes.
- Unlike other cooking schools, ABC Cooking Studio offers a more casual and friendly environment where people can have fun while learning how to cook delicious and sophisticated food.
6 features of Our Cooking Studio
- There are 134 studios currently operating in Japan, and as a member, you are can take classes at any studio of your choice
- The classes are done in small groups, ensuring you maximum support from the teachers
- Lessons are held multiple times a day and you can easily reserve the classes through your computer or cell phone
- You can register for classes based on the menu and/or teacher of your liking.
- Our original recipe sheets are very easy to understand and can be used for extra support.
- You can review the recipes that you made online, allowing you to recreate your favorite dishes.
- In Malaysia, we mainly include "Halal menu" into menus we teach to students and our first studio in Malaysia will be started out from end of November 2016 at Pavilion.