Field Service Engineer Job Description
Field Service Engineer
- Monthly Salary:
RM2700 - RM 4000(based on experience)
- Working hours:
Mon - Fri (8.30am - 5.30pm)
Sat,Sun and Public Holiday
- Job Location:
- Type of employment:
Sat,Sun and Public holiday
Field Service Engineer Job Responsibility
- The main responsibility of a field service engineer is to assemble, align and install equipment as necessary.
- The field service engineer will be interacting with internal and external project managers during field projects.
- They will perform routine maintenance on equipment and assist in establishing preventive maintenance schedules with customers.
- The field service engineer will also be involved in Installation hardware, servicing machines and maintaining installed products and carries out evaluation and test used on engineering sites.
Field Service Engineer Job Requirement
- The key requirement of a field service engineer is to have a minimum 1-2 years experience in engineering field.
- The field service engineer will have added advantage if they possess great knowledge of semiconductor process.
- The field service engineer must have at least a minimum diploma in electric/electronic/mechanical.
- To excel as a field service engineer, you must have good at logical and analytical thinking, acute observation and problem-solving oriented, you must also have good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel extensively within the territory assigned in Malaysia.
- The position is open for Malaysian citizen age 25 - 35 years old who can speak English, Malay and Mandarin.
- The company was established in the year 1918 and started off it's business in Malaysia since 1994.
- The company provide various types and application adhesive tapes for the semiconductors, electronic and other industries in Malaysia and internationally.
- From operating a few tape-cutting machines in the beginning, the company has grown, today we are evolving into a fully functional tape manufacturing company.
Important: Please read before applying:
Only Malaysian citizen who speaks English, Malay and Mandarin fluently with a minimum of 1 - 2 years working experience will be shortlisted for interview.