Kitchen Staff Job Description
Food & Beverage
- Monthly Salary:
RM1500 - RM4500 (Based on experiences)
(Increment: 2 times a year)
2 times a year
Bandar Utama or Solaris or Bukit Bintang
(branch will discuss at the interview.)
- Working hours:
10:00 - 23:00
- Operation hours:
Dinner time:17:00-23:00 (8 hours shift)
Once a week, Public Holiday 11 days a year (replaced or buying)
- Type of employment:
- Annual Leave:
- Company Benefits:
- EPF /
- SOCSO /
- meal (2 meals a day)/
- Accommodation /
- Medical /
- Transportation /
Kitchen Staff Job Responsibilities
- The main responsibility of the kitchen staff is to support for executive chef.
- The kitchen staff will be in charged of keeping the cleanliness of the kitchen.
- The kitchen staff is to help with food management and kitchen management.
Kitchen Staff Job Requirement
- The key requirement of a kitchen staff is to have chef's experience in any Japanese restaurant and work at the same restaurant for more than 2 years.
- The kitchen staff must have great passion in the food and beverage industry especially in Japanese Restaurant.
Only Candidates that meets the job requirements and qualification will be shortlisted for interview.
Important: Expat and Foreigners that apply for this job will be rejected directly.
Position only for Malaysian Citizen.