Ticketing Service Staff Job Description
Ticketing Service staff
- Monthly Salary:
RM2,200 - RM3,500 (Depends on experience and skill)
company service performance
- Job Location:
Imbi, Kuala lumpur (AMODA KL)
- Working hours:
8hours + an hour lunch break (from 9am to 6pm / Mon-Fri)
Sat & Sun &Public Holiday
- Type of employment:
- Annual Leave:
- Medical Leave:
- Company Benefits:
EPF / SOCSO
- Salary may revised after probation (Subjected to performance)
Ticketing Service staff Job Responsibilities
- The ticketing service staff main responsibility is to receive bookings from the customers/ Corporate Group / internal departments either through phone, email or walk in inquiry.
- The ticketing service staff will be able to handle airline Ticketing operation / hotels / tour reservation and all travel related products.
- The ticketing service staff will be responding to customers inquiry and complaints and assisting to resolve problems.
- They will assist/train Junior staff on complicated routing & offer better professional travel advice.
- Besides that, the ticketing service staff will assist reservation, air tickets issuance or refund in Sabre, GDS or other supplier system.
- The ticketing service staff will also assist in consulting and planning customer's trip package.
- The ticketing service staff is expected to perform any ad hoc duties/assignment issued by Management as and when required.
Ticketing Service Staff Job Requirements
- The key requirement of the job of the ticketing service staff is to have Strong knowledge in BTM (Business Travel Management).
- The ticketing service staff must have a minimum work experience: 2 years & above in a similar to travel jobs.
- The ticketing service staff must possess at least a secondary school/ diploma / degree in any field.
- The ticketing service staff must be willing to learn and be hardworking.
- The ticketing service staff must possess strong interest in Japan culture and travel.
- Language required: English
- The ticketing service staff is expected to work on weekends, or irregular shifts if the job/assignment as and when it is required.
Only those with strong knowledge in BTM and with a minimum of 2 years working experience that meets the job requirements and qualification will be shortlisted for an interview.
Important: Expat and Foreigners that apply for this job will be rejected directly.
Position only for Malaysian Citizen.