TICKETING SERVICE STAFF JOB DESCRIPTION
Ticketing Service staff
- Monthly Salary:
RM2,200 - RM3,500 (Depends on experience and skill)
company service performance
- Job Location:
Imbi, Kuala lumpur (AMODA KL)
- Working hours:
8hours + an hour lunch break (from 9am to 6pm / Mon-Fri)
Sat & Sun &Public Holiday
- Type of employment:
- Annual Leave:
- Medical Leave:
- Company Benefits:
EPF / SOCSO
- Salary may revised after probation (Subjected to performance)
Ticketing Service staff Job Responsibility
- Receive bookings from the customers/ Corporate Group / internal departments either through phone, email or walk in inquiry.
- Able to handle Airline Ticketing operation / hotels / tour reservation and all travel related products.
- Respond to customers inquiry and complaints and assist to resolve problems.
- To assist/train Junior staff on complicated routing & offer better professional travel advice.
- Assist reservation, air tickets issuance or refund in Sabre, GDS or other supplier system.
- Assist in consulting and planning customer's trip package.
- Any other duties/assignment issued by Management as and when required.
Ticketing Service Staff Job Requirements
- Must have Strong knowledge in BTM (Business Travel Management).
- Must have a Minimum work experience: 2 years & above in a similar to travel jobs.
- Must Possess at least a secondary school/ diploma / degree in any field.
- Must be Willing to learn and be hardworking
- Must Possess strong interest in Japan culture and travel
- Language required: English (*Japanese language is not compulsory for this post)
- Must be willing to work on weekends, or irregular shifts if the job/assignment is required.
Only Candidates with Strong knowledge in BTM and with a minimum of 2 years working experience that meets the job requirements and qualification will be shortlisted for an interview.