TICKETING SERVICE STAFF JOB DESCRIPTION
- Industry: Travel agency
- Position: Ticketing Service staff
- Department: Outbound Corporate
- Probation: 3 Months
- Monthly Salary: RM2,200 - RM3,500 (Depends on experience and skill)
- Bonus: company service performance
- Job Location: Imbi, Kuala lumpur (AMODA KL)
- Working hours :8hours + an hour lunch break (from 9am to 6pm / Mon-Fri)
- Holiday: Sat & Sun &Public Holiday
- Type of employment: Full time
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Leave : 14 days
- Company Benefits: EPF / SOCSO
- Salary may revised after probation (depends on performance)
Ticketing Service staff Job Responsibility
- Receive bookings from the customers/Corporate Group /internal departments either through phone, email or walk in
- Able to handle Airline Ticketing operation / hotels / tour reservation and all travel related products
- Respond to customers enquiries and complaints and assist to resolve problems
- To assist/train Junior staff on complicated routing & offer better professional travel advice.
- Assist reservation, air tickets issuance or refund in Sabre, GDS or other supplier system.
- Assist in consulting and planning customer's trip package
- Any other duties/assignment issued by Management as and when required.
Ticketing Service Staff Job Requirements
- Must Possess at least a secondary school/ diploma / degree in any field.
- Must be Willing to learn and be hardworking
- Must Possess strong interest in Japan culture and travel
- Must have a Minimum work experience: 2 years & above in a similar to travel jobs
- Must have Strong knowledge in BTM (Business Travel Management)
- Language required: English (*Japanese language is not compulsory for this post)
- Must be willing to work on weekends, or irregular shifts if the job/assignment is required.
Only Candidates that meets the job requirements and qualification will be shortlisted for interview.