Are you constantly on the look out for part time job, freelance job or work from home job?
What if we told you, you can make money on Seekers without any investment or registration fee without any specific technical skill, would you check it out?
Introducing to you Seekers
What exactly is Seekers?
Seekers is a Malaysian crowd source freelance recruiting platform build with the sole purpose of helping hiring companies in Malaysia source for talents that are hard to find.
How does the recruiting process work at Seekers?
- Understand and Gain Clarity on the required criteria and preferred criteria in a job description.
- Base on the required criteria and preferred criteria, the freelance recruiter will start finding the most suitable candidate through social media, online resume database, and etc.
- Freelance recruiters then sign in to Seekers to Share the job description using their referral link to candidate to aply. (It is extremely important for Freelance Recruiters to take note of their referral link as the commission will be paid out base on their referral link id.)
Whenever a candidate submits their resume and applications details through the referral link, freelance recruiters will receive the following status.
Freelance Recruiters will be inform of the first status (Total Application) via Email.
Screening by Seekers
Seekers screening team will then shortlist a list candidates to conduct first level of screening before introducing to the company. Now whenever freelance recruiter login to My Page, they will see the status of screening by Seekers.
Whenever both candidate and hiring company agree to meet for Interview, freelance recruiters will be notified of the details of the interview via emails and my page.
Freelance Recruiters will then encourage and make sure their candidate attends the Interview with the hiring company.
After the candidates attends the first interview with the hiring company, the freelance recruiters will be rewarded RM30.
The total offered is to inform freelance recruiters that the hiring company decide to offer the job to their candidate.
Whenever the candidate signs the offer letter, the freelance recruiter will be inform of the join date of their candidate too.
Exactly one month after the candidate joins the hiring company, the total earned status will appear on the recruiters My Page and that is when the recruiter will be able to withdraw their commission. Commission will be bank into the freelance recruiters bank account 1 week after they withdraw.
If the candidate that apply through the freelance recruiter referral link do not meet the job requirement of the job description, the candidate will be Rejected directly. Please take special note that all job listed in Seekers are only for Malaysian citizen.
If the candidate that apply through the freelance recruiter referral link meets the job description experience but somehow the job is not suitable, the freelance recruiter's candidate will be segment under CANDIDATE POOL function, which means the freelance recruiter can share more jobs to the candidate without requesting their resume again.
How Much Money Can You Make as a Freelance Recruiter at Seekers?
RM30 for each candidate that attends the first interview with the hiring company (Freelance Recruiters - you will be rewarded because you manage to refer the candidate that matches the job requirements and you manage to make sure the candidates attends the interview).
If you manage to refer 5 candidate that attends the interview with the hiring company, you will be able to make RM150.
- Earn Cash Reward up to RM5000 when the candidate joins the hiring company- You will earn cash reward whenever they join the hiring company, you will be able to withdraw one month after the candidate joins the hiring company.
How do I sign up to Become a Freelance Recruiter at Seekers?
Now upon reading this blogpost and you feel you would like to give a try to make money on Seekers, you may Register as a freelance recruiter here.
Any successful freelance recruiters make money on Seekers?
Below are list of freelance recruiters success story.
- Ahmad Rizal Admad - Full time Trader by Profession
- Apple Hong - Customer Service Specialize by Profession
- Siti Maisharah - Admin Executive by Profession
Share this out to your friend who want to are looking for some additional part time income or freelance income.