Good day everyone!
What can you do with additional RM910 on top of your monthly Salary?
We have another success story to share with you all.
Today we have another Receptionist Cum Legal Admin by Profession Najlaa Yusuf shares how she manage to refer her candidate successfully on Seekers.
I love the remain the original version of this short interview where it potrays anyone from any walks of life can join us as a freelance recruiter in Malaysia and make money on Seekers.
1. Tell me a little about yourself, where are you from, what do you do?
My name is Najlaa Yusoff. 28 years old. Living in Senawang, Negeri Sembilan. Currently working as Receptionist cum Legal Admin.
2. What's your first impression of Seekers?
I found seeker through Facebook. Im quite shock, this is first platform that give us commissions through our hard work.
3. What were the challenges you face when using Seekers?
Mostly my candidate are from fresh graduates. And so difficult to match the requirements.
4. What are some recruitment methods you use to refer candidate?
Before this I’m posting through my own Twitter after finding that quite difficult to find candidate I’ve change it. Im post it through my personal LinkedIn now.
5. How do you feel about getting your first cash reward?
Feels so awesome. And I want to do much more.
6. What are your advice to freelance recruiters on Seekers?
Don’t give up, maybe we can be the biggest platform in Malaysia.
7. What's your favorite motivation quote?
Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants.
P/S REGISTER as a Freelance Recruiter here now.