Successful reward: RM 2,400 - RM 3,600
Mandarin Speaking Project Manager Job Descriptions:
- Industry :
- Position :
Mandarin Speaking Project Manager
- Monthly Salary :
RM10,000 - RM15,000 (Depends on skill/experiences)
- Medical card
- Probation period:
- Working hours:
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6.00pm
Saturday, Sunday(Depends on project)
- Job Location :
Bangsar (office) Depends on the projects
- Type of employment :
Mandarin Speaking Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Design of the air conditioning hygiene with the factory construction, multiplication, construction management.
- Correspondence with the customer side(general contractor).
- Help with coordinating, communicate and manage engineering project.
- Process control and Monitor vendor for project construction works.
Mandarin Speaking Project Manager Job Requirements:
- Must have at the least 8 years of working experience in the related field.
- Must have the experience in dealing with A to Z construction work.
- Prefer who is familiar with about Japanese company's culture (ever worked in Japan or studied in Japan before)
The hiring company is one of the leading companies in good standing that specializes in HVAC (Heating, Venting, Air-conditioning) and sanitary installation in Japan.
Position only open for Malaysian Citizen. Expat or foreign worker that apply will be rejected directly.