Successful reward: RM 600 - RM 720
Customer Service Officer (Japanase Speaking) Job Description
- Industry: Beauty Industry
- Position: Japanese Speaking Customer Service Officer
- Monthly Salary: RM2,500～RM3,000（Based on experience）
- Allowance: Transportation（RM200 for driving,RM250 for public）/EPF/SOCSO/Medical
- Working Location: KL(Further discussion which brunch)
- Type of employment:Full Timer
- Working hours: 8 hours based on shift operation
- Holiday: 1 day per week based on shift operation
- Substitute holiday: 14days
- Annual leave: 10 days
Customer Service Officer (Japanase Speaking) Job Responsibility
- Front desk and reception task-customer servicing,taking/managing customer appointments
- Cashing task-managing the cashier and payment of customers. End of day sales calculation to ensure the collection is telly as per POS system.
- Stock management -assisting your home branch to do stock in andd stock out task for all products in the salon regardless is for in-salon use or sale of retail.Stock checking and stock take on a monthly basis.
- Special project-job assigned to participate in any special projects based on your qualification background or knowledge.
- Assist in handling customers' complaint at the branch level.
- Assist the management team to compile data or prepare reports for our monthly promotions at the branch level.
- Ensuring customers have the best experience during their stay in our salon environment.
Customer Service Officer (Japanase Speaking) Requirement
- Able to speak daily conversation in Japanese, Mandarin, Malay and English
- Know how to read/write in Japanese is an added advantage
- Able to work in a cross culture environment
- Prefer good interpersonal communication and customer service
- From Tokyo to Kuala Lumpur, create inspired trends with the team of professional stylists from us.
We're Japanese hair salon.
Important: Expat and Foreigners that apply for this job will be rejected directly.
The Position is open for Malaysian Citizen only.