Successful reward: RM 1,200 - RM 2,400
- Age: 30 - 50
- Gender: No preference
Chinese, English, Malay
- Academic Background: Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent or above
- Working Experience: Preferable 6 - 10 years of working experience in HR management
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is compulsory (Both written and verbal)
- Great knowledge in Malaysian Employment Act, the Industrial Relations Act, and the Immigration Act will be an added advantages
- Must be able to write in Mandarin as the candidate will be communicating with HQ in China
- Good skills in Microsoft Offices, Payroll system, Income Tax system and ERP
- Experience working with Chinese Company's culture and the system will be a plus
- Firm in making decisions
- Great communication skills
- High integrity and dedication
- A great team leader
*This position is open for
Malaysian citizen only.
Our client was founded in 1988 and listed in Shanghai Stock Exchange in 2011(601636). They are a modern enterprise that specializes in producing and supplying various types of float glass and architectural energy-saving glass.
They have a capital worth of 2.03 billion USD, up to approximately 5,000 employees, offering the service and architectural solution including the products of high-quality float glass, architectural energy-saving glass, photo-voltaic solar energy glazing and extra-thin electronic glass etc. There are eight production plants with 25 float glass lines located in China and Malaysia.
If your CV does not match the BOLD requirements, your application will be rejected. Please update your resume accordingly and apply.