Successful reward: RM 720 - RM 1,440
- Age: 20 - 39
- Gender: No preference
Chinese, English, Malay
- Academic Background: Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Mass Communication or equivalent or above
- Working Experience: At least 1-year experience as a Business Development Executive / Sales or equivalent
- Strong marketing and analytical research background
- Able to generate quality leads to ensure greater business continuity
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current trends
- Strong English communication skills and IT fluency
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
- High dedication
- Great personality
- Critical thinkers with great analytical perspective
- Milestone achiever
*This position is open for
Malaysian citizen only.
Identifying quality sales leads
- Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish business and set up appointments
- Planning and overseeing new marketing strategies and initiatives
Pitching product and services
- Working with the content team to prepare astonishing visual presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to advise them about the company’s new developments on services and products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Doing a follow-up on payments and other tasks
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Achieving the company’s monthly sales goals
Maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Developing a positive and healthy relationship with existing and new clients
- Attending towards every clients’ needs and necessity on products and services
What is Seekers?
Seekers is "Freelance Recruiter" platform.
It's like GRAB or UBER, but Seekers is not a taxi company.
You introduce your friend to Seekers, and Seekers introduces the friend to companies.
If your friend got a job, you get a bonus reward from Seekers up to RM10,000 one time!
It's called "referral" style job hunting, which is dramatically growing market in various countries.
Fast Growing Start-up
In 2018, Seekers strived to prove whether this business model works or not.
Fortunately, Seekers performed and got some clues in growing up the business to unique and certain directions.
We are having a mobile app, new website, new systems, and strengthen the team as well.
You will be on board of Seekers 2nd season; if you are seeking a chance to be a member of a fast-growing start-up, feel free to apply!
If your CV does not match the BOLD requirements, your application will be rejected. Please update your resume accordingly and apply.