Successful reward: RM 1,200 - RM 1,680
- Age: 23 - 48
- Gender: No preference
- Academic Background: Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent or above
- Working Experience: At least 3 to 5 years proven working experience in Analyst role
- Proven working experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with relational database management tools would be an added advantage
- Good Business Acumen in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong analytics, detailed oriented, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to conceptualise and think creatively and deal with ambiguity
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (especially in Excel and PowerPoint) are essential
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Able to communicate in a concise, engaging and convincing manner
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Critical thinkers
*This position is open for
Malaysian citizen only.
Financial Analyst & Data Management
- Experience in overseeing Quarterly & Yearly Budget Forecasting
- Provide quality financial data to assist commercial teams on the day to day business decisions and business presentations
- Provide support on Business Process controls, audit, internal assessment, and other reporting/ controls requirements as required
- Simulating Profit & Loss (P&L) and provide recommendation and comment to support business Decision
- Perform data analysis, develop and generate reports to support decision making.
- Provide Financial Input with Partners contract
- Be a contact point in negotiation with a potential partner on contract terms
Transversal Support ( Supply Chain, Admin, Field Force)
- Key Contact with Distributor on supply chain matters
- Coordinating Distributor Ordering & Reporting System
- Key Coordinator on Supplier Shipment and liaise with Regulatory and Distributor
- Generate monthly invoice to Supplier
- Administrative support in processing payment & Travelling
- Calculate Salesman incentive for Finance to process pay-out
- Other Ad-hoc support of office matter
Remark: Business Analyst will report directly to COO
Our client believes in playing a part towards the advancement of the availability, accessibility and affordability of trusted vaccines, in their mission to create a world where no one suffers or dies from a vaccine-preventable disease.
To this effect, they are establishing the first state-of-the-art vaccine formulation, fill and finish facility in Malaysia, with an investment of over USD45 million. The facility will adhere to the highest cGMP and international accreditation standards, with the capacity to meet current and future vaccine needs, for Malaysia, ASEAN, South Asia and the Middle East.
Through the facility and the creation of a progressive partnership and collaboration model, our client aims to bring a balanced pediatric and adult vaccine portfolio to meet the health needs of Malaysia as well as their targeted regional and global markets of ASEAN, South Asia and the Middle East.
If your CV does not match the BOLD requirements, your application will be rejected. Please update your resume accordingly and apply.