Successful reward: RM 4,800 - RM 6,240
- Age: 30 - 44
- Gender: No preference
- Academic Background: Diploma or above in Marine Engineering or equivalent or above
- Working Experience: At least 3 years of experience as a Technical Director in ship management or equivalent
- At least 3 years proven experience as Technical Director in ship management industry or equivalent
- Proven experience and knowledge in Marine Engineering
- Familiar with law and management best practices for shipping industries
- Good experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Great understanding in measuring performance
- Great organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Specific requirements (Added advantages if met):
- Technical Management
- Ship management contracts, ship operation budget setting and cost management
- Ship operations in International water
- Setting up of shipboard planned maintenance systems
- International Flag state rules and regulations
- Pre-purchase inspections, vessel acquisition and sale
- Insurance and claims handling
- Liaison with Flag state and Classification societies
- Conversions and upgradation projects
- Safety and quality management
- Setting up and implementation of safety management system onboard ship and shore-based management and manning centre
- Implementation of ISO Quality Assurance standards
- ISO & ISM Audits
- Project Planning & Contract Management
- Experience in ship conversion and retrofitting. Project development, tenders, project execution and commissioning
- Preparing contract budgets and ensuring that the same is not exceeded
- Purchase & Contracts
- Purchase of stores, spares, equipment and services.
- Vendor selection, development and performance analysis.
- Rate contracts negotiation and finalization
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Analytical and critical thinking
*This position is open for
Malaysian citizen only.
Supership Malaysia is a new branch which was moved from Canada in 2018.
The H.Q. is located in Japan, and you may have chances to visit Japan!
Here are the numbers of Supership Group:
- Annual Sales in 2017: JPY2,700,000,000 (=RM99,731,375)
- Number of owned ships: 20
- Number of staffs: 30 (3 in Malaysia now)
If your CV does not match the BOLD requirements, your application will be rejected. Please update your resume accordingly and apply.