Successful reward: RM 432 - RM 600
- Age: 19 - 45
- Gender: Female
- Academic Background: Diploma and above or above
- Working Experience: Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
- Able to teach Mandarin (Speaking and Writing)
- Able to conduct Mandarin class for 3-6 years old students
- Fresh graduates (Diploma and above) are encourage to apply
- Computer literate
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is a must
- Candidate with Diploma / Degree in Early Childhood Development is an added advantage
- Experience in related field will be a bonus but not essential
- Committed and dedicated to this field
- Career development will be provided to suitable candidate
- Kid Lover
- Active and motivated
*This position is open for
Malaysian citizen only.
Our client is established in 2017, holding onto a belief in providing not just academic and vocational education to children, but molding children’s behavior, character and personality into a positive and well being. We focus on nurturing child’s personality and character, and explore child’s potential in talents and learning through our diversified talent classes.
If your CV does not match the BOLD requirements, your application will be rejected. Please update your resume accordingly and apply.