Successful reward: RM 1,200 - RM 2,400
- Age: 25 - 49
- Gender: No preference
- Academic Background: Possess a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent or above
- Working Experience: At least 5 years experience in software development (Preferably SAP / ERP system) with 1-3 years leadership experience as a project supervisor / team leader
- Proven portfolios in developing or managing SAP / ERP projects
- Knowledge of good practices in the IT service delivery market (ITIL) is an added advantage
- Any certificate of project and programme management methods (e.g. PMM (PMI), CSV, GxP) is an added advantage
- Familiar with project management systems and tools
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Details-oriented with a good time management skill
- Great traits of leadership
- Problem-solver and critical thinker
*This position is open for
Malaysian citizen only.
Our client a Semiconductor Assembly House specializes in Contract Manufacturing Services, Cable Harnesses, Module Assembly and System Integration. They also possess more than 15 years experience in Local and International Supply Chain Sourcing and Precision Machining.
If your CV does not match the BOLD requirements, your application will be rejected. Please update your resume accordingly and apply.